Search This Blog

Friday 17 June 2016

I'm a terrible blogger

I have abandoned you again, I have abandoned my blog so much so that I have taken 'Blogger' out of my Twitter, the shame! This week is diabetes week, but this year I haven't done anything for it, something untoward for me but it seems I have been somewhat, busy, the past couple of weeks and my blog has not been on the top of my priority list, and quite frankly I've been a little bit lazy with it. I've had my down moments in regards to Twitter and my blog and for a long time have been second guessing who even am I in the diabetes community these days? Does anyone read my blog? There are people who are better bloggers than I am so maybe I shouldn't bother? I've been in that sort of mindset with it, and to put a long story short I haven't been bothering with my blog and it disappoints me that I got to that point. That I got to the point of not wanting to write content on my own blog, that I let little things that aren't even important nor do they mean anything, get to me...silly! So I'm back, this is my blog, I know who I am, I know why I blog, it's not for a personal agenda or anything it has and always will be to raise awareness and to get the message out there all about Type 1 Diabetes.

This week for Diabetes Week was about setting the record straight, even though I haven't contributed to Diabetes Week like I should have done and would have liked to have done, I'm going to set the record straight about my blog instead, and get back to regularly blogging like I've said I would for a very long time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally a bad blogger too! I didn't blog for almost a year then came back for #dblogweek this year and have been trying to stick with it. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete