Search This Blog

Sunday 24 November 2013

We can do it

You have lost faith in something, Moonchild. You have felt almost desperate about something that hasn't manifested in your life. You have, perhaps pleaded with the powers-that-be for assistance, but you are feeling abandoned or forgotten. It is hard to summon faith when you feel that no one is even listening to you. But you must. While there may be no obvious explanation for the way things are, there is a design to your current situation, and it will get better. Don't lose hope, and don't lose faith, Moonchild. 

I love the horoscope that I got today. It's so accurate it's rather creepy- but cool all the same. It actually really is how I'm feeling. I have lost faith, I've lost faith in getting back into control with my diabetes, not for long. But for now, I feel stuck. 

I have no idea how I will get things back in line again, but I will do it- somehow, soon. With the help of my parents, family and friends- I'll get there.

Maybe, the way I'm struggling with diabetes now, might be the very thing that makes me come back even stronger. 
Maybe, it will make me even more determined not to fall back into the way I am now. 
And like the horoscope says- YES- yes I have felt almost desperate about something that hasn't manifested in my life- and that's control over my diabetes. 

And just as my amazing mum said to me today- "Come on, we're going to do this. No excuses- we can do it!" That's love. I know for a fact that my parents and my family and friends have my back and they always will do no matter what. 

We can do it. 

I know I will get back into control and it will get better.
I won't lose hope, and I won't lose faith. 

-Ellie
[Peace&Insulin] 

No comments:

Post a Comment