Search This Blog

Monday 27 May 2013

Race for life 2013

On June 16th 2013, me, my sister and my mum's running group are doing the Race For Life. This year will be the 3rd time that Lauren and I have taken part in the Race For Life. This race has always had significance in my life, not only do we do it in support of my mum, my grandmother, in memory of my great-granddad and all those who sadly lost the fight and in honor of all those affected by cancer- but June 21st 2009 was the first time that I did the Race For Life, and was also the day that I was diagnosed with Diabetes.

This year our target is to raise £1000 for the Race For Life and we are nearly at our target with £960. The work of Cancer Research UK means that more and more people can survive cancer and we can be one step closer to the cure. It is research like that of CRUK that means my mum and my grandmother are still with us today. So, it would really mean a lot if you could please donate and sponsor all of us for the race so that we can reach our £1000 target, or even exceed it. Together, we can beat cancer.

www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/breakthrough-runners 

It would honestly mean so much if you could sponsor us, every donation big or small means everything. Thank you.

-Ellie
[Peace&Insulin]

No comments:

Post a Comment